From the first time you contact or visit an Oak Creek home center through your many years of home ownership, Oak Creek Homes is dedicated to your satisfaction and worry-free home ownership. Oak Creek enjoys a reputation for excellent customer service created over the past 40 years.
Many of our new homes are protected by our exclusive Oak Creek Home Guard 7-Year Service Protection Package. Offered at participating Oak Creek home centers, it goes well beyond what you would expect to find on a new home. And, should you have any questions or need Protection Plan service on your home, the process is simple. One call will get you the answer or service you need.
Need Protection Plan Service?
Your Oak Creek Homes Protection Plan representative is knowledgeable in all areas of your home purchase. We will assist you whenever you have a Protection Package question or concern. Our goal is your satisfaction! Please follow these simple recommendations for quick response to your Protection Plan service needs follow these easy steps.
- Contact the model home center where you purchased your home
- For air conditioner or furnace service call the installing air conditioning company, Oak Creek is not licensed to service these systems. A service phone number is found on the thermostat or furnace or in your homeowner’s information.
- Contact the Oak Creek Homes Manufacturing Center where your home was built between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- Lancaster, TX 800-967-9260
- Fort Worth, TX 888-625-2735
- If your home includes the 7-Year Service Protection Package and was purchased before March 13, 2012 call 800-262-3555. Homes purchased after that date, call 888-759-3915 during years two - seven and speak to the Protection Plan Administrator regarding any covered items.
- Click here and complete the contact form on this web site
Experience has shown that our homeowners are very successful by following the above procedure. However, if the inquiry or concern cannot be resolved though your retailer, the manufacturing center or 7-Year Service Protection Package, please contact our Customer Care Center.
Tel: (877) 227-3041
Fax: (713) 334-9737
Email: [email protected]
Oak Creek Homes Customer Care
Attention: Customer Care Manager
P.O. Box 580484
Houston, TX 77258-0484
IF THE PROBLEM IS AN EMERGENCY REGARDING ELECTRICAL, GAS OR WATER SUPPLY THAT COULD BE A HAZARD TO HEALTH OR SAFETY OR CAUSE ADDITIONAL DAMAGES PLEASE SHUT OFF THE SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY AND CALL YOUR MANUFACTURING CENTER. If it is a weekend you may wish to contact a licensed plumber or electrician. Reasonable and normal charges with proper documentation from the contractor will be reimbursed if at Oak Creek’s sole discretion the services performed are determined to be of an emergency nature and are covered by the manufacturer Protection Plan or at the sole discretion of the Protection Plan Administrator and covered by the two - seven year Protection Plan.